Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Week Two Has Begun!

 Oh goodness. Do you see what I see? The word LOVE! What a terrific shirt that also works as a word wall. I can't wait to see Mahlaya's shirt again because a lot of our kiddos will be reading it :)

Whenever I see a heart, it makes me think of the word love.
 Working hard in our math problem solving notebooks.
 We will sometimes share our thinking with a partner after we're done solving the problem. It promotes good oral language skills and also motivates everyone to try something.
Be sure to check back and see how this wall evolves. It's already different today than it is in this picture. We had a really hard problem this week. A LOT of kids got stuck. This wall will be a place where we post ideas for what to do when we feel stuck. We can't just sit there......I can't wait to see what they come up with! 

No comments:

Post a Comment