Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Big News People...

We are going to the hospital tonight! Yay! Hopefully baby Hayden will arrive in the world tomorrow. He'd better! I was due last week :) Haha.

It's been a true joy getting to know your little kiddos for 4 weeks. How lucky am I to have had this time to get to know them. Mrs. Vollan and I have been communicating non-stop to try and make this a smooth transition.

It's hard to let your class go, just as it is hard for the kiddos to re-adjust. Please encourage them at home. I will be back in December! I know Mrs. Vollan will do a terrific job!!! Direct any questions/concerns, etc...to her and I know she'll let me know too, so I'm in the loop when I return. I can't wait to return as well.

Please enjoy the Fall and think about me :) I'll email a picture out soon to everyone!

Mrs. Cota

No comments:

Post a Comment