Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Happy Halloween

Sorry I'm late everyone! I hope you all had a TERRIFIC and AWESOME Halloween!!!! I'm playing catch-up on what I'm SURE will be adorable pictures :) :) Enjoy! I'm going to try to make a special movie at home! We shall see......

Kiera wrote the word then in her story, so she's checking with Little Red Hen to see if she spelled the word right! Little Red Hen sometimes PeCkS at children who don't remember to put her name in the words then and when

GAME DAY PICS! 






Love this shirt! It reminds me of a favorite storybook, Where the Wild Things Are.



Look at that pointer power! Your child should be able to start pointing to words (especially snap words) as they read easier/just right texts. We've been talking a little bit about syllables, or parts of words...and that words with more parts still get one tap from the pointer. 

No comments:

Post a Comment