Friday, October 5, 2012

Thank you Mrs. Taylor....

We had a special visitor today. Mrs. Taylor was our EA (aide) in the beginning of the year. She has moved away to work as a secretary!  She loves her new job, but misses us and we MISS HER!!!! She visited today and bought a book for our classroom....a PIGEON book! Wait....a COOKIE and PIGEON book! Yay! Then, we had cookies that she baked for us. It was so fun. Here is a letter she wrote to our class. They were very welcoming to her.
 
Dear K02,

 Thank you so much for making time for me to come and visit today. I was so surprised that you remembered my name! I was impressed by what good listeners you are and what good readers and writers you are becoming!

 Thanks for inviting me to come back another time. I can't wait to see what new things you learn between now and then. Enjoy the new Pigeon Book and have a great weekend!
 




 

No comments:

Post a Comment