Friday, November 2, 2012

Am I a Scrooge?

Hi everyone! When I looked at your little ones early this morning....I saw dark circles and thought, "Oh no!" It's so funny because I always feel like a scrooge during holiday weeks, but now I know why! It's always a rude awakening the 2nd day after a party/holiday. I asked the kids, "Can you work really hard this morning?" I told them I knew it was a long week and I could tell they were tired.... Well, 8 math stations/a 1/2 an hour of writing/one special and one recess later, we have several kiddos making apologies to each other and some other behavioral consequences going on. What a day.....please, please, please put them to bed early tonight (for your sake tomorrow.) Enjoy the weekend and sleeping in! I know I will :) One tired Miss D

No comments:

Post a Comment