Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Thankful....

You know, there are so many things to be thankful for. I know it sounds simple....but I just have to list them....call me cheesy....but the children told me what they are thankful for....so I suppose it's my turn.

*My mom, dad and sister
*My nieces, Evelyn and Vivian
*My dog Sammy!!!!
*My boyfriend Tom and his family
*My health and the health of friends/family around me (very important/underline/bold)
*My house
*My job and all of the special children that come with it each year
*My past students (whom I miss every time I see them)
*My car
*My friends
*Chocolate chip cookies
*X Factor (lol)

I know I could write a lot more. I hope you have many things that you're thankful for too. I'll see you all after the break. Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

Miss Dunker

No comments:

Post a Comment