Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Phew!

Well, I guess I'm going to have to upload pictures from home now. I can't seem to get it to work at school. Cross your fingers. Technology is weird, right?! It will probably work in a week. 
So, you guessed it! There are a TON of pictures from the last few days :) Enjoy! 
Hope your celebration was as wonderful as you are, Chloe :) 



We have been having fun with this Audrey Wood book. We turned it into a play! 

I was sick and missed Cale's birthday celebration! So sad :( I hope it was terrific Cale! 






Ooooh....I can't wait to see the book! 

Another celebration I missed due to sickness. Yuck. I sure hope it was fun for Katie! I'm glad both of her parents could come :) 




Math stations! Making patterns....and naming them. 

Jump around is one of my favorite games. I got it from Mrs. Meisenhelder. It's fun to use your whole body to learn! 

Some second graders came to take data about how many teeth we've lost :) It was fun to hear them tell us the things they're learning in math. 

We added 'work on writing' to our Daily 5 (reading block) time. Now we have all 5 choices each day. 
Read to Self
Read to Someone
Listen to Reading
Work on Writing
Word Work



We made resolutions :) Funny. 


Here's Gabi reading to us!!! Wow! 

No comments:

Post a Comment