Friday, November 7, 2014

Kindergarten Happenings

It has been one busy week!  It seems like I have been keeping up with the blog and then I figure that it has been a few days.

We have been working on learning, writing, and creating turkeys this week.  Our biggest project is a stuffed turkey which took us 3 days to complete.

In writing we have been thinking of how to cook a turkey.  I hope you all get a chance to look at how these kiddos think a turkey should be cooked.  So far, my favorite one was: "Let the house fill up with smoke.  Then open the windows."  Needless to say I can't wait to see the final project.

We have also been working very hard at rhyming words, the alphabet, and our snap words.  If you get a chance, be sure to practice writing upper and lower case letters.  They need to be able to write all of them in order this quarter.

In math we are finishing up patterns.  The kids are getting very good at finding patterns in everything we do.

Remember that there is no school next Tuesday.  So we will have one day of school and then another day off for Veterans Day.

Hopefully next week I can get some more great pics of our kids!

No comments:

Post a Comment