Wednesday, December 2, 2015

A Suggested Read...

Hi everyone! I know you are all busy people and FABULOUS parents, but I wanted to share a book with you that has had an impact on me, as a teacher and as a new parent :)

It's called, Reading Magic, by Mem Fox. This is such a great and easy read for parents.  The book helps you to see why reading to children every day is so, so, so important! It really is everything. Parents always ask me what things they can do at home to help their child (yay!), BUT I always feel like the one thing I want to say (which is please read aloud to them every night, in funny voices, having a ball together!) is not enough, or that they might not understand why it's so vital.

I might share a fact or two through email for you...things that made sense to me.


Happy reading :)

Love,
Mrs. Cota


Image result for reading magic

No comments:

Post a Comment