Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Welcome Back!


What a snowy day to come back to! It was beautiful outside though :)
Thank you so much for....outfitting your child in appropriate gear AND teaching them how to get dressed themselves. I sometimes see parents (in fact, I saw one yesterday--not our class), who help take off boots, hang up backpacks, etc. Our kids need to be self-sufficient to be successful humans, don't you think? So I'm really feeling happy for my kiddos this year....because they are all learning how to do it themselves and are really good at it! 


More pattern work! This really stumped us again today! Carson built us the pattern on top. It was an AB pattern. I had them build the pattern with other manipulatives and they still get stuck, thinking it has to be the same color. We'll keep chugging away! 

I hope you all had a fantastic Thanksgiving! 

No comments:

Post a Comment