Sunday, December 2, 2012

Yay! We're in business!!!!

The paint party. We earned 5 cheers for working together as a team and making good choices.

Most importantly....this group of kiddos has 2 very special qualities unique to them....
 
#1: They all work together VERY WELL. It's amazing.
#2: They work HARD. They don't need me standing by them or reassuring them with, "Yes, that's right..." or "Good job!" They are beginning to see that hard work pays off for them. I always feel like a success if I don't have to breathe down their necks or have complete silence in order to have them work.

Training, training, training. Speaking of that--I found a GREAT sheet that gives examples of what you can say at home to encourage your child to become a learner who excepts challenges, never gives up and doesn't see others succeed and feel frustrated. I'll post it on here today.
 
Hope you're enjoying your Sunday of football!





No comments:

Post a Comment