Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Happy Monday Everyone!


Look! Our newsbook stories are finally getting longer. We are adding more story details, like having our characters talk and telling more about what happened! 

LEAVES! I hope you had fun on your leaf hunts :) 


Here was our math problem today. Braylee used her math tool to write the word 'seven.'


Here are some more samples of how students think differently about approaching a math problem! 



Carson and his family brought me lunch today! HOW SWEET!!!!
Jace bought me a present for 'bosses' day. Hahaha! I used to tell the kids I was the boss of everything in the room :) Funny. Sweet kiddos. Makes my day.


This is too cute. From choicetime. Some friends wanted to read our big books. 

Nathan worked hard the whole time he played, making me art! HOW THOUGHTFUL!!!! 


Best of friends :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment