Monday, September 17, 2012

Happy Friday!

A few great things to say about Friday! I was at a math training that day and K02 had their first sub. I was sooooo happy to come back and see such a nice note about how the sub said it was an excellent day and that she would love to come back!

Today we talked about being independent and making good choices....yes....even when Miss Dunker is not around. It's good for us! :)
We've been so intrigued by our little crab friends! We're just starting to do some research and learn facts about hermit crabs. Orlando pinched the carpet on Thursday and wouldn't let go. I was a little freaked out! He's my favorite crab :) He did finally let go though....but we had to look for him!





Here we are playing 'What's my attribute?' I laid out the attribute blocks on big work mats. THe kids had to figure out what attribute I had sorted by. Can you sort some things at your house? If you do, please send me a picture by email and we'll put it on the blog! Tell us what your attribute is :)

No comments:

Post a Comment