Monday, September 17, 2012

Monday, September 17th

Can you believe October is right around the corner? Wow! Time flies!
Here is Cale working on our morning sentence. See the little picture clue? Good readers use picture clues. Cale had a challenge today. Every sentence is usually I see _____. Today I changed the snap word to the word like. We talked about snap words and how we have to know them in a snap. They are listed on our shutterfly site too!


Practicing our math binders....they will soon be a part of math stations. They did great today!

2 comments:

  1. Hi K02! Wow - look at the work you are doing!! Writing "I like" and "I see" sentences....and look at that math work! I see the hermit crabs have come back to school. Aren't they fun to see! When I first met them I was afraid of them, but then I learned to love them.
    I hope you are all having a GrEaT week!!!
    Mrs. Taylor

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mrs. Taylor! Some of us remember you from the first day. We would like to have you come back. Miss Dunker asked us!

    ReplyDelete