Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Happy Wednesday!


Here is Natalee sharing her book today. She use illustrative text! Can you find it??? She'll be adding a recording and posting her book tomorrow! 


Here is the book where we found some illustrative text! Audrey Wood is a GREAT author! Check her out :) 

Here is a snapshot of a sample of some of the work I do with kiddos during AVMR or small math group time. Olivia and some other friends are working on forward number word sequence with teens and twenties! 

Today....I wanted to see if my students could actually draw a pattern and then rename it! WOWZA. 


Rhyming words have the same ending! See you if and your child can produce some rhyming words together! 


We were learning a 2nd way to share during Daily 5 today. Now we can share like this....
My favorite part is...
I didn't know that! (non-fiction books are good for discoveries like this)


No comments:

Post a Comment