Thursday, October 23, 2014

Thoughtful Thursday

Remember PJs and crazy socks tomorrow!  $1 or a hygiene item for the socks.  Kids already earned the PJs.

Today I woke up without a voice.  It can be difficult to teach without a voice so I only made it through a half day before my throat got too sore.

But while I was here, we continued to work with patterns in math.  We used shapes as well as colors.  Some of the kiddos are getting it, while others still struggle.  But we will have many more day of practice to master it!

In reading and writing, we are spending more time on germs.  With everyone starting to get sick, I am hoping we can learned good habits of washing hands and covering our coughs and sneezes.  They will be making an art project this afternoon about this and I want to hang them on the wall for you to see for conferences.

No comments:

Post a Comment