Thursday, April 4, 2013

Happy Thursday!

Well, I did it again. I took the kids out like I had recess duty, but I didn't. :) Haha. I hope I know that tomorrow is Friday!
This is a really fun game to help your child practice spelling! It's called hangmouse and you can find it at Spellingcity.com. I like it because you can type in your own snap words!


Today we learned more about sprintime and the animals that you start to see!

We had this great discussion about our 100s board that we're building. The kids took awhile to organize the 11 under the 1. It's so hard not to tell them what to do sometimes....but I have to have faith--look--they figured it out!
Then they started to question, "Is there a 20? If there is, where will it go?" Hmmm.....above are some of their guesses. Someone thought it should go under the 12 because the '2's' would match. Someone thought it should go after the 19 because it's comes right after 19 when you count. I guess we'll see what they decide next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment