Thursday, April 4, 2013

Happy Wednesday!

Have your days been mixed up because of the Easter break? Mine sure are. I missed two meetings today because I thought it was Tuesday all day. Oh well! I'll take that if it means I get Easter candy and family time :)

We have had two great days in a row. It was sprinkling on my way to work today. Smells like spring. I love it. Can't wait to get out the worms in K02! :) :)


This lovely story is by Ike. Notice how they're using punctuation in their writing. Each child has different writing goals at this time. In fact, I'm working with one group on correct use of capitalization. Most children are working on adding details and organizing their stories. A few are still stuck on 'I like' sentences, but writing is very developmental. They'll hear others share and move on when they're ready!


Oh I just LOVE this story by Bridger. He says to me, "I'm writing about Beethoven!" I said, "Which Beethoven?" He kind of wrinkled his nose and laughed. He meant the composer! He takes piano lessons. :)

 Our morning sentence! We share the pen each day. Look at what we can write now!
 
 Just look at what Isabel can do.
 We met a real firefighter yesterday! He talked to use about fire safety and put on a super fun puppet show :)


No comments:

Post a Comment