Monday, April 29, 2013

Random Updates....

So I thought I lost my camera and then I tried the iPad but I was REALLY bad and REALLY slow at uploading pictures. At the beginning of the year I had to actually start a membership to add more pics to the blog. AGH! Sorry to everyone who really does check this out a lot. I know there are some of you and I appreciate your dedication to what we do everyday......
A GREAT book! Love, love it! We started our very own window garden. Did I post those pictures? Hm, I think I did. They're sprouting! I even kept a bag out of the sun and it still sprouted.

Some schema about plants :)


Discussing what we know about plants with each other!


This was from awhile ago. I was working with a small group on correct use of capitalization.

AWWW. Engagement stories. So sweeeet!!!!


Look at Kaylee's cute story about her new sweatshirt and skirt. They are pink and sparkly! She went shopping at Justice. 


Older pic again. Sorry there. Writing our numbers to 20 and beyond now!


No comments:

Post a Comment