Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Happy Tuesday!!!


Our morning sentence! I heard this great woodpecker on the way to work this morning :) 

Clipboard writing.....today our word was baseball.

I broke the news to our class today! I'M HAVING A BABY!!!! Yay! It's a boy!!!!! I brought them cookies with blue chocolate chips today :) They were so funny. They're like, "I knew you were pregnant, because you just got married and that's what you do." Hahahaha.






We're working on determining importance. How can you help at home? When reading with or to your child, ask them, "What are some of the most important parts of this story?" They did a GREAT job with our activity....


After reading a non-fiction book about Leo the snow leopard for a few days....we worked together to write some facts from the story. Then we discussed if these facts were MOST important, kind of important or not really important, but true. 

No comments:

Post a Comment