Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Tuesday Goodbye to Mrs. Vollan

Some upcoming things to think about:

Please return the bottom portion of the cookie social letter even if you are not coming.  Cookie Social is this Friday.


Mrs. Cota is set to return tomorrow, December 3.
As we get into the spirit of giving this month, we are looking for donations of a non-perishable food item for the food pantry this month as our Kindergarten community service project.  Thank you for giving in this time of need for many families!  Last day to donate: Friday, Dec. 12th.  

As I say my goodbyes (for now) to this wonderful class, it is hard, to say the least.  I have seen these kids grow so much in the few weeks I have been here.  I hope you are able to see the progress at home too.



Today in reading we took the book My Friend is Sad by Mo Williams and hid the beginning letters of some of our snap words.  It was so wonderful to see how quickly the kiddos were able to tell me what the missing letter was.

In math, we worked on reading the numbers as well as counting by 10s.

This is a great class and you have a wonderful teacher as well.  Have a great rest of the year and I hope I get to see you again very soon.

Mrs. Vollan

No comments:

Post a Comment