Thursday, January 16, 2014

Happy Wednesday and Thursday!!!

On the 14th, we celebrated the birthday of a very special little girl....Olivia! Thanks for letting me be a part of your special day :) 




Oh...and this cracks me right up! Nora was taking pictures of Olivia's birthday for me and she snuck a SELFIE!!!! Hahaha. I had a good laugh :) 

Here is a great picture of Layla showing us her story that she wrote during writing workshop! 

I can't believe how many of you thought of me on my birthday. Thank you from the bottom of my heart. It means a lot to me. I feel like we've all developed a really good relationship and that means the world! 

We are making a 5 quilt! Soon, when we can count by 5s, we will get to be 5 king or 5 queen for the day! 

We illustrated the learning word character in our vocabulary books. When you practice at home, you should be asking your child to retell familiar story books after your read them. He or she should retell the story in his or her own words (not word-for-word). He or she should also be naming characters and the setting (where the story is taking place), while retelling. These details are essential to their development as readers.





No comments:

Post a Comment