Friday, October 4, 2013

Friday! Friday!


Working on the new snap word green! Most of us can write it without copying :) Yay! It's funny because the tortoise in our non-fiction story is green too! 


If you haven't heard the story about Owen and Mzee....you should look it up....or ask your kiddo about it! Here are some great books we made today telling details about their story :)
Jenna wrote: They love each other


Will wrote: I see tsunami! 


Leah wrote: I see the wave! 


Nora was writing about the truck that came and rescued Owen! Thank goodness! Then she wrote about the people that came to help (below) :) 


Noah wrote: I see Mzee. I see Owen.


Eve wrote: I see Mzee.


Jace wrote: I see the wave. Love his wave, don't you!!! 


Natalee wrote: I see the wave.


Eve wrote the mama and baby with little speech bubbles! They're calling out to each other!!!! 



Jenna wrote: He cried (because Owen was stranded after the wave hit)


Dawson was soooo funny. He demanded that he write a fact: Owen is a hippo. It's true :) 


Owen wrote: I can see the wave..



Olivia drew this great picture of the crazy water that day and Owen with his mom! 

Here is a little picture of our fancy chair! We use it for different kinds of vocabulary...

Fancy words, like delicious
Academic words, like sorting

No comments:

Post a Comment