Monday, October 21, 2013

Happy Friday!

Well....sorry about the late post folks. I actually got stung by a bee or a wasp (not sure which--I flung it off my hand too quickly to tell) on our way to the pumpkin patch! 
My finger hurt pretty badly! I forgot how bad that hurts :) So, I couldn't really type on Friday.

Just glad it stung me and not one of the kiddos! I tried to put on a brave face :) 

We always talk about being creative and using your imagination. Now we're starting to work a lot with beginning sounds...even though some friends have this mastered. So we each took the first letter in our name and drew something creative with it! 


(Seals)


(a giraffe)


(Pete the Cat)


(myself)


(a stegosaurus)


(yummy pizza)


In math, we were working on comparing name trains and finding trains or names, that were longer and shorter than ours. They did a great job! 




No comments:

Post a Comment